• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review VIDEOS LIKE THIS MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, HOWEVER...

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
First, props for the video. It's actually quite funny and entertaining.

Second, as for should you keep doing these. Well, I'm not one to recommend to anyone to purposely break Youtube's rules because that would be very irresponsible of anyone to do. Also, it's risky, obviously, since no one really knows how Youtube will react eventually. YouTube may have a set of rules but if there's one thing they have shown time and again is that they can change the rules at a whim and apply any punishment they want at any given time because, well, it's their platform and they can do whatever they want. So, as cool and funny as they are, it's a no from me simply because of the risk of losing the channel, and, like I said, it would be irresponsible to say yes.

• Love
Reactions: Avocado

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I have to agree with Brave. I would definitely figure out a way to do this within the YouTube TOS (why don't you do a few Short's videos like this now that they allow professional music?). You can also look into actually licensing these tracks, though that is expensive and comes with other hurdles it seems to be an option nobody considers.

If you get three strikes YouTube is going to delete your channel, they are very specific about this. While this is a great video and I do encourage you to find out the legal way to accomplish this you need to figure out how to do so without collecting those strikes.

• Love

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Until then you should really look into doing these as shorts; YouTube now allows licenses tracks using the Shorts camera!

• Love

darthelvis

TubeBuddy User
www.darthelvis.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
The video was really well put together and the lip sync spot on. I'm in a similar position as you with copyright messages as I do parody songs so often get flagged for it.

• Love

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You can't go wrong with Flying Purple People Eater or The Monster Mash for Halloween.