• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone Yay for 1k Subs!

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, I passed the magical 1k subs line and subsequently got monetized!! :party: :party:

1,000SubscribersMilestone!.png

This has been quite a ride for sure so far.

Even though my channel doesn't show the pre-video history. I've basically been working on this for over 17 months (from start of the pandemic). There was a lot of work that went into researching and buying camera and lighting and sound equipment before I even made my first video. Then learning video editing and trying to figure out thumbnails, etc. I still feel like I have SO much to learn! Still so much more journey to go.

But also there is definitely some luck involved in getting picked up by the algorithm. My July video got picked up and is now my most viewed video and is alone responsible for multiple hundreds of my 1k subs.

So for those still on the journey to 1k, keep going and see if you can get the magical algorithm boost one day! (But also don't be surprised if it takes 1-2 years).

Subscriber Goal
Well, I passed the magical 1k subs line and subsequently got monetized!! :party: :party:

View attachment 10776

This has been quite a ride for sure so far.

Even though my channel doesn't show the pre-video history. I've basically been working on this for over 17 months (from start of the pandemic). There was a lot of work that went into researching and buying camera and lighting and sound equipment before I even made my first video. Then learning video editing and trying to figure out thumbnails, etc. I still feel like I have SO much to learn! Still so much more journey to go.

But also there is definitely some luck involved in getting picked up by the algorithm. My July video got picked up and is now my most viewed video and is alone responsible for multiple hundreds of my 1k subs.

So for those still on the journey to 1k, keep going and see if you can get the magical algorithm boost one day! (But also don't be surprised if it takes 1-2 years).
Hey Congrats! I hope to achieve that goal someday....

Reactions: BensTechLab