• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review What Else Can I do?

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: Maryprecious
Title of thread: What Else Can I do?
Self review: Hi! My channel is an Educational channel; (I teach English to be precise). before now, I upload twice a week but something happened that I couldn't upload for a long time but I'm back with shorts to let my viewers know that I'm very much around. I do regular SEO on my videos, have changed my thumbnails and so on. I checked my analytics and saw that that I have new viewers daily but my subscription is not growing. Will like to know things to include to attract them to view and want to subscribe for more. Thanks
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFT1fPmmaGeJI_rnO_pVKAw
Link to other review post: Channel Id: UC_rX8lghjCWYflJN5Qsmmsg

Reactions: Explorer Gaming

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
Just create an interesting video out there and Call-Out-To your audience to subscribe and give a reason why it should be an interest for them to sub to your channel.

Reactions: Maryprecious

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
It looks like you were enactive until Aug 6th and then all of the sudden started uploading videos and getting views? My question for right now is what happens all of the sudden? Why the layoff? It looks like growth for your channel stopped at some point until you started uploading videos a few weeks ago.

c0nefn

User name: Maryprecious
Title of thread: What Else Can I do?
Self review: Hi! My channel is an Educational channel; (I teach English to be precise). before now, I upload twice a week but something happened that I couldn't upload for a long time but I'm back with shorts to let my viewers know that I'm very much around. I do regular SEO on my videos, have changed my thumbnails and so on. I checked my analytics and saw that that I have new viewers daily but my subscription is not growing. Will like to know things to include to attract them to view and want to subscribe for more. Thanks
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFT1fPmmaGeJI_rnO_pVKAw
Link to other review post: Channel Id: UC_rX8lghjCWYflJN5Qsmmsg
maybe add stroke to your text on thumbnails

OP
OP
Maryprecious

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
It looks like you were enactive until Aug 6th and then all of the sudden started uploading videos and getting views? My question for right now is what happens all of the sudden? Why the layoff? It looks like growth for your channel stopped at some point until you started uploading videos a few weeks ago.
Well noticed. Thanks
I was seriously down that I couldn't do anything but started once I could.

OP
OP
Maryprecious

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hey! I just watched a few of your recent videos, I like them a lot! id maybe recommend getting some cheap lights from amazon to help with the over all quality! hope that helps a bit :)
Awww! so nice of you. Thanks for your recommendation.