• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Im new to the community

Subscriber Goal
User name: DeadMan tell no tale
Title of introduction: Im new to the community
Your name/ Alias: Andrew
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Friend suggested the app I've been using it but didn't know there was a community.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I just was curious to see what the community tqb was all about.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My current channel is a broad spectrum of games from Yu-Gi-oh! To GTA all the way to a sports talk channel. I have a current goal of by the end of a actual year to be at 300 + subs and to make this a job that i can earn money on.
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week to four times depending on schdule
What are your hobbies? Playing Yu-Gi-Oh, playing video games of different types, watching sports and walking.
What is your biggest dream? Get this channel to 20 million subs and maybe more and have a community that ain't silent. And to make this a job were i can live my life off of it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCZtYqKAT5EJEVuIBjouOq9A

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy. It's great that you have a 20 million sub-goal but also have a 300+ sub-goal for this year because it's a realistic goal. I'm sure with using TubeBuddy and doing research and A/B testing on titles, thumbnails, and descriptions you can get there. Again, welcome and have fun.