• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on my thumbnail

Brave Starr

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
Subscriber Goal
The only issue I have is with some of the fonts. Even at this size, the first 2 lines of text are a bit hard to read. Image it on a mobile app or the search list on a desktop browser. I think the bottom font works best. Easier to read.

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
lonniegardner.com
Subscriber Goal
Well showing the end result, with a very good up-close photo is great. But 36 characters of text on the image not so much (I'm going off average's here from what I know and have observed, always check your competition to see what they are doing and how you measure up and if they're doing the same thing as you). Other words are a lot of them using over 30 characters, etc. The dominant color would probably come out to be purple or maroon which is "Ok." White would be better, and there is a close-up of the plate but I don't think it's enough white to overcome the color of the food itself and the background, plus the background of the "Mrinal's FoodHub."

Just my two cents.

Super Cooper Hobbies

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
The only issue I have is with some of the fonts. Even at this size, the first 2 lines of text are a bit hard to read. Image it on a mobile app or the search list on a desktop browser. I think the bottom font works best. Easier to read.
I would agree, the font could be a bit hard to read, but the photography is really good! The photo would catch my eye if I was looking for cooking videos.

Eric Kua

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Sorry i think the photo is a bit overexposed. The natural lighting didn't make this look appetizing to me (although i'm actually hungry now). Maybe you want to try taking studio shoots where you can control the lighting better?

Eric Kua

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Is this a good thumbnail?
I'm not sure what this is about. Reaction to what? A normal picture of a basketball player? Also, not a gd idea to cover your expression with the words.

A good thumbnail either has self-explanatory pictures or a title that arouses curiosity. Attached is a few examples.

Your video is a reaction video, so maybe thumbnail1 is a good reference.

Attachments