• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Social Media Favorite social media Platform?

OP
OP
Fitbae

Fitbae

Subscriber Goal
Pinterest is definitely a favorite of mines. I rarely use Twitter. I have a weird relationship with Facebook.

• Wow
Reactions: APRIL X

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
I'm a social media marketing consultant so I'm on pretty much all channels. Snapchat, Linkedin, twitter, facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc, etc. Except for TikTok because it's a much younger crowd and they're really not my target audience.

Reactions: TheShihTzuFamily

Gavinmnt

My favorite social media platform hands down has to be Instagram. It's like a visual diary where I can share snippets of my life with friends and family. But let me tell you about this one time when I was struggling to get my pet grooming business noticed online. I stumbled upon some amazing tips about leveraging social media services, and it completely changed the game for me. Suddenly, my posts were reaching a wider audience, and I even got featured on some pet lover pages.

Gavinmnt

My favorite social media platform hands down has to be Instagram. It's like a visual diary where I can share snippets of my life with friends and family. But let me tell you about this one time when I was struggling to get my pet grooming business noticed online. I stumbled upon some amazing tips about leveraging social media services, and it completely changed the game for me. Suddenly, my posts were reaching a wider audience, and I even got featured on some pet lover pages.

can Telegram be labeled as a social media?

hiimnickie

TubeBuddy User
I vote myself the difficult one because this depends on favorite for... Pinterest is my favorite for selling using affiliate links, Twitter is my favorite for connecting with other creators, Linkedin is my favorite for easy gigs, Youtube is my favorite for creation, TikTok is my favorite for building my community. Instagram and Facebook.... :triumph:

hiimnickie

TubeBuddy User
Pinterest is definitely a favorite of mines. I rarely use Twitter. I have a weird relationship with Facebook.
You are not alone I haven't met a creator that has a good relationship with Facebook :laughing: **if you have a good relationship with Facebook I am jealous but need you to exit stage left thank you bye**