• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help My channel does not monetize but my most popular video has ads at the beginning and end, how do I remove them?

Fitbae

Subscriber Goal
Sounds like it may be a copyright claim on that video. I would check in the analytics to make sure theirs not a claim on it and if it is, change the song or whatever content is being claimed.

OP
OP
JM Artist

JM Artist

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
jmartistgallery.wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Stacy,

What you suggest is not possible because all my content is made by me and I use the YouTube sound library, also in YouTube Studio appears that my channel is free of any copyright infringement and in the future it can monetize without problems, the situation is how Damon mentioned, YouTube can place ads where it sees fit. Thank you for your concern :).

Reactions: Damon

Fitbae

Subscriber Goal
No worries JM just trying to help. ItΓÇÖs an issue I ran into and itΓÇÖs what helped me.

Reactions: JM Artist

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Sounds like it may be a copyright claim on that video. I would check in the analytics to make sure theirs not a claim on it and if it is, change the song or whatever content is being claimed.
Not a claim. YouTube will put ads on videos regardless of whether you are monetized... and that is a good thing. While YT gets a lion's share of the revenue collected across the platform the more money they make the better off we all are.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello Stacy,

What you suggest is not possible because all my content is made by me and I use the YouTube sound library, also in YouTube Studio appears that my channel is free of any copyright infringement and in the future it can monetize without problems, the situation is how Damon mentioned, YouTube can place ads where it sees fit. Thank you for your concern :).

Be advised that while you are correct here don't think that just because you use YT Audio Library and everything you film is yours that you will never see a copyright claim. It is very rare, but the false and erroneous claims can happen. They are typically very easy to resolve, but they do happen.