• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Anyone Having Problem over Discord?

Shelly Saves the Day

TubeBuddy Staff
TubeBuddy Staff
shellysavestheday.com
Subscriber Goal
Can you please reach out to support@tubebuddy.com so they can get you fixed up? I know that recently we had an issue with a 2 factor authentication but I just looked at discord on phone and computer and it seems to be functioning as it should. Also, let them know if you’ve ever been in the server before or if this is the first time. If you haven't yet, maybe also try logging out and logging back in again, or uninstalling then installing again.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
I'm stuck with this!
There's nothing wrong, you need to have a phone verification on for your discord account in order to send or access the discord server.

1628356932187.png

Try checking your account settings and then under "My profile" and see If it's working.

If not then you can reach our support team!

Attachments

OP
OP
John Agnese

John Agnese

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
There's nothing wrong, you need to have a phone verification on for your discord account in order to send or access the discord server.

View attachment 10673

Try checking your account settings and then under "My profile" and see If it's working.

If not then you can reach our support team!
I tried that and then it gives me that an existing Discord account is already using this phone number.