• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Hey everyone! Welcome to my channel!

re_tethered

Subscriber Goal
User name: re_tethered
Title of introduction: Small Channel, Big Dreams!
Your name/ Alias: Jonathan
Where are you from? Los Angeles, CA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy searching Google on ways to grow my channel. After finding TubeBuddy, I watched some reviews on YouTube for it and now I am all in with TubeBuddy!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join a community that not only would provide great feedback but also understand what it takes to grow a YouTube channel. Most people think its easy, but I'm sure everyone on this forum would agree, its far from that.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to one day do YouTube as my full time job. My dream is to one day wake up and have a job that doesn't feel like work. I always heard the saying, "Do what you love, and youΓÇÖll never work another day in your life." That's my goal!
How frequently do you upload? I post at least once per week. My goal is to be able to consistently post 3 times a week. Still working on that.
What are your hobbies? I love technology, and that is what has motivated me to make a YouTube channel. But I am also a big sports fan, and I love spending time with my wife, 2 kids, and dog!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to build something that allows me to do what I love, and spend more time with the ones I love.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/ReTetheredTech

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: re_tethered
Title of introduction: Small Channel, Big Dreams!
Your name/ Alias: Jonathan
Where are you from? Los Angeles, CA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy searching Google on ways to grow my channel. After finding TubeBuddy, I watched some reviews on YouTube for it and now I am all in with TubeBuddy!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join a community that not only would provide great feedback but also understand what it takes to grow a YouTube channel. Most people think its easy, but I'm sure everyone on this forum would agree, its far from that.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to one day do YouTube as my full time job. My dream is to one day wake up and have a job that doesn't feel like work. I always heard the saying, "Do what you love, and youΓÇÖll never work another day in your life." That's my goal!
How frequently do you upload? I post at least once per week. My goal is to be able to consistently post 3 times a week. Still working on that.
What are your hobbies? I love technology, and that is what has motivated me to make a YouTube channel. But I am also a big sports fan, and I love spending time with my wife, 2 kids, and dog!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to build something that allows me to do what I love, and spend more time with the ones I love.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/ReTetheredTech
Hey welcome