• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Inspo channel for Black Moms with more than 4 kids

Mikelyafournier

User name: Mikelyafournier
Title of introduction: Inspo channel for Black Moms with more than 4 kids
Your name/ Alias: Mikelya
Where are you from? Georgia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Kurtiss King
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖm looking for help and to also provide help to other people who are struggling to grow their channel. Right now IΓÇÖm a little lost on how video content works and IΓÇÖm still trying to find my lane.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖve been an entrepreneur for a loooonnnngg time. Like 17 years long but I knew my calling in life was to be a wife & mom.

IΓÇÖve started businesses and scaled them but my family is my biggest success. I just love being the CEO of my family like a REAL boss mom.

But a lot women donΓÇÖt feel this way. When you have 4 or more kids you tend to lose your confidence and belief in yourself. You give up on your dreams and you get a little lost.

I want my channel to offer help, encouragement, motivation, and love to Black motherΓÇÖs who have a large family. IΓÇÖm talking about the dreamer moms with BIG families, with BIG dreams, and BIG faith to match.

Success can be found anywhere and in any situation if you put God & family first. I wanna be living proof of that.
How frequently do you upload? Bi-Monthly on Saturday only
What are your hobbies? Gardening, natural hair styling, makeup, home management ,blogging,traveling
What is your biggest dream? To change the lives of over 1000 wives and mothers by motivating them to pursue their dreams.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCnK7rav3iLtRCqqrFyKHLuQ

Reactions: Christien Agusta

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖm looking for help and to also provide help to other people who are struggling to grow their channel. Right now IΓÇÖm a little lost on how video content works and IΓÇÖm still trying to find my lane.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖve been an entrepreneur for a loooonnnngg time. Like 17 years long but I knew my calling in life was to be a wife & mom.

IΓÇÖve started businesses and scaled them but my family is my biggest success. I just love being the CEO of my family like a REAL boss mom.

But a lot women donΓÇÖt feel this way. When you have 4 or more kids you tend to lose your confidence and belief in yourself. You give up on your dreams and you get a little lost.

I want my channel to offer help, encouragement, motivation, and love to Black motherΓÇÖs who have a large family. IΓÇÖm talking about the dreamer moms with BIG families, with BIG dreams, and BIG faith to match.

Success can be found anywhere and in any situation if you put God & family first. I wanna be living proof of that.
What are your hobbies? Gardening, natural hair styling, makeup, home management ,blogging,traveling
What is your biggest dream? To change the lives of over 1000 wives and mothers by motivating them to pursue their dreams.
Hello welcome !

• Love
Reactions: Mikelyafournier

Mars16

Subscriber Goal