• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Place Of Value For Affiliate Marketing

Placeofvalue

User name: Placeofvalue
Title of introduction: Place Of Value For Affiliate Marketing
Your name/ Alias: Desmond
Where are you from? Jamaica
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have known about TubeBuddy for quite some time now which is associated with my music site from being on the internet daily. Butt since I started doing Affiliate Marketing and start using Vid IQ I figure why not connect TubeBuddy also especially since I am aware of its potential.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Joining the forum was actually out of curiosity, then I realized it require proper presentation as a new comer, so I am just following along.Not the best at socializing but would like to experience the platform to see if I can fit in since I already joined.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As an new Affiliate marketer I have read the benefits of sites like TubeBuddy to be a part of my success in help maximize and optimize my channel.
How frequently do you upload? I would say monthly presently with the intention to star doing on a weekly to daily with the materials I have gathered to create videos.
What are your hobbies? Football, Music, Reading, Searching the web for business article, Bitcoin an Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Affiliate Marketing
What is your biggest dream? To see wealth share on a human love basis where such word as rich and poverty is eradicated. The race to building friendship not arms and army
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpb-1QS4oZkJba32x05saQ

Ltsrcktechies

Anbu Sketch
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have known about TubeBuddy for quite some time now which is associated with my music site from being on the internet daily. Butt since I started doing Affiliate Marketing and start using Vid IQ I figure why not connect TubeBuddy also especially since I am aware of its potential.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Joining the forum was actually out of curiosity, then I realized it require proper presentation as a new comer, so I am just following along.Not the best at socializing but would like to experience the platform to see if I can fit in since I already joined.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As an new Affiliate marketer I have read the benefits of sites like TubeBuddy to be a part of my success in help maximize and optimize my channel.
How frequently do you upload? I would say monthly presently with the intention to star doing on a weekly to daily with the materials I have gathered to create videos.
What are your hobbies? Football, Music, Reading, Searching the web for business article, Bitcoin an Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Affiliate Marketing
What is your biggest dream? To see wealth share on a human love basis where such word as rich and poverty is eradicated. The race to building friendship not arms and army
hi

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Regards,
Nody

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey welcome

Kathleen

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Welcome, Desmond! I hope that you find some helpful information around the forum! :)