• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips How to Deliver Different Level YouTube Membership Perks

MyBlocksStrongestMan

Recognized Member
Hello,
I've been recently monetized on YouTube and just setup a 3-Level Membership. However, the actual delivery of the perks confuses me. The Community tab allows either Public posts or Members-only Posts, but I don't see a way to post to Level 2 members but not let Level 1 Members see these posts. Any advice?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Afraid I'm stumped. I don't deal much with memberships.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
When you make a new post you have the option of audience (see pic below). It is one of the few things YT got right with Memberships. It is still a relatively new system and very clunky. So far it seems YT has no one working on it...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 111
OP
OP
MyBlocksStrongestMan

MyBlocksStrongestMan

Recognized Member
When you make a new post you have the option of audience (see pic below). It is one of the few things YT got right with Memberships. It is still a relatively new system and very clunky. So far it seems YT has no one working on it...
Thank you so much. That's exactly how I was expecting it to work! Looks like it took about 12 hours for the extra options to appear for me, but they are there now! So excited. Thanks for sending good vibes my way and making the options appear.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I just do not really understand how you got memberships at 1,000 subs... but I got them at 3,000... The rule says 30,000 ha ha. A gift from YouTube :cool:

Beast911

Subscriber Goal
Thanks, it helped me understand it too (I haven't got it yet)