• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel We create fun videos that enables others to learn with fun

mediamart

User name: mediamart
Title of introduction: We create fun videos that enables others to learn with fun
Your name/ Alias: Media Mart
Where are you from? Pakistan, Peshawar
How did you find TubeBuddy? from youtube ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to grow my channel and that's what the ads claimed.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wan to educate people, as universities don't give practicle skills in programming and do not focus on real-world issues. I aim to get some playlists for educational lectures on PHP, .Net, Web Development and so on.
How frequently do you upload? Daily, sometimes weekly
What are your hobbies? Programming, Web Development and Videography, Traveling
What is your biggest dream? To become successful and help others to grow themselves both financially and improve their abilities and skills
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/mediamartpsh

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: mediamart
Title of introduction: We create fun videos that enables others to learn with fun
Your name/ Alias: Media Mart
Where are you from? Pakistan, Peshawar
How did you find TubeBuddy? from youtube ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to grow my channel and that's what the ads claimed.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wan to educate people, as universities don't give practicle skills in programming and do not focus on real-world issues. I aim to get some playlists for educational lectures on PHP, .Net, Web Development and so on.
How frequently do you upload? Daily, sometimes weekly
What are your hobbies? Programming, Web Development and Videography, Traveling
What is your biggest dream? To become successful and help others to grow themselves both financially and improve their abilities and skills
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/mediamartpsh
Hey welcome