• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Subscribers removed

Liz&Lee

Does youtube remove subscribers using the same Internet connection because at work my colleagues 20 of the subscribed but in the morning they were all gone.is it because we are using the same Ip address of the Internet?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Does youtube remove subscribers using the same Internet connection because at work my colleagues 20 of the subscribed but in the morning they were all gone.is it because we are using the same Ip address of the Internet?

YouTube doesn't really remove subscribers who are using the same IP but will definitely remove the subscribers who just "subscribed" to you and didn't even watch a second of your videos. Such subscribers are considered as spam and YT detects it as bot subs/inactive subs

Reactions: BraveStar

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
YouTube doesn't really remove subscribers who are using the same IP but will definitely remove the subscribers who just "subscribed" to you and didn't even watch a second of your videos. Such subscribers are considered as spam and YT detects it as bot subs/inactive subs
Sounds like you the OP needs to have a friendly chat with your his or her 20+ colleagues!

edit - made it more clear who I was directing the advice to =D

Last edited:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I just had 21 wiped off in a day, is this happening to most people at the minute?
This happens all the time. YouTube is constantly removing bots and fake subscribers.

But the truth is you really should be worried about subscriber numbers going up and down. It happens all the time. It's normal. This shouldn't be so much concern for anyone. If you were to ever hit thousands of subs you might not even notice the drops. Focus on the content and the views, especially the ones that watch the longest. The longer they watch the better for your channel.

Reactions: Damon

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
This happens all the time. YouTube is constantly removing bots and fake subscribers.

But the truth is you really should be worried about subscriber numbers going up and down. It happens all the time. It's normal. This shouldn't be so much concern for anyone. If you were to ever hit thousands of subs you might not even notice the drops. Focus on the content and the views, especially the ones that watch the longest. The longer they watch the better for your channel.
Yeah, totally get that but it's a huge drop off when I'm on the charge to the 1K mark.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, totally get that but it's a huge drop off when I'm on the charge to the 1K mark.

I feel ya. I'm in the middle of starting up my channel again and I am deciding whether to start at zero and restart at the 160+ I already have but haven't posted to for several years.

But you should consider worrying about the views. The number of subs won't matter if it takes too long to hit the 4000 hours you need for partnership and even if you were able to get it you would need way more than this minimum to see any money coming from YouTube. In the end, subs only get you in. It's the views that get you the mula .

Beast911

Subscriber Goal
They get removed if they didn't watch any of your videos and just subscribed and youtube thinks they are S-P-A-M

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I feel ya. I'm in the middle of starting up my channel again and I am deciding whether to start at zero and restart at the 160+ I already have but haven't posted to for several years.

But you should consider worrying about the views. The number of subs won't matter if it takes too long to hit the 4000 hours you need for partnership and even if you were able to get it you would need way more than this minimum to see any money coming from YouTube. In the end, subs only get you in. It's the views that get you the mula .
my watchtime is increasing with the subs, i'm on 635 subs and 2.6K hours. I just wanna hit that milestone now it's within reach, little bit of pocket money that might come with it will be an added bonus.