• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel New to Youtube, making videos from COD for fun. Check it out :)

PlayerWon391

User name: PlayerWon391
Title of introduction: New to Youtube, making videos from COD for fun. Check it out :)
Your name/ Alias: PlayerWon391
Where are you from? Melbourne Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The whole variation of people you can find and wide range of channels.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Ideally I would like to reach as many people as possible with my videos. In future I plan to do giveaway's for things like Gift Cards for gaming stores and if ever comes to time of receiving money for my videos will be donating a percentage to Polished Man.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly.
What are your hobbies? Playing PS4, motorbike riding, working on cars, spending time with wife and son.
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream would have to be to be the best father and husband I can be.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF5cbQv4bzaReRpJmZw9g?sub_confirmation=1

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: New to Youtube, making videos from COD for fun. Check it out :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The whole variation of people you can find and wide range of channels.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Ideally I would like to reach as many people as possible with my videos. In future I plan to do giveaway's for things like Gift Cards for gaming stores and if ever comes to time of receiving money for my videos will be donating a percentage to Polished Man.
What are your hobbies? Playing PS4, motorbike riding, working on cars, spending time with wife and son.
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream would have to be to be the best father and husband I can be.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF5cbQv4bzaReRpJmZw9g?sub_confirmation=1

Welcome! It's great to have you on board with us!!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Reactions: PlayerWon391
OP
OP
PlayerWon391

PlayerWon391

Welcome! It's great to have you on board with us!!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Thanks mate will do.

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey welcome

Reactions: PlayerWon391