• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software should I use premeiere pro to edit?

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Do what you feel comfortable using like I've used Premiere Pro which is really good and I'm also using DaVinci Resolve 17 which is also very good, there are heaps of reviews and options out there so I'd say give it a go and see if you like it.

Dr_Alan_Science

Known Member
Yes I think so. Premiere Pro can be used to edit, as it is far easier to use than many other software (e.g. Davinci Resolve)
Adobe is more like a publisher, so that's why it's very easy to make the graphics, texts, etc. in Premiere Pro.

re_tethered

Subscriber Goal
Premier Pro is great but its expensive. If you can afford it, than yeah its definitely worth it. But they are a lot of options out there for less if your just starting. If you have an iPad, LumaFusion is great but even iMovie would do the trick for a lot of people.

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
Use what make you comfortable when editing, in guess I am a highly recommended fan of Adobe Collections so if you decide to use Adobe Premiere Pro then go ahead with it.

John Agnese

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I use premiere pro to edit but I think you should recommend using this editing software

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Premiere Pro is too complicated for me. I need something more simpler like Filmora X. But people who know how to use it Premiere Pro show some amazing results.

But I agree with Shelley, use the one that is most approachable and agreeable to you because you will spend LOTS of time with it.