• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Need advice to get unique views and subscibers to my channels

patienceese

Subscriber Goal
Hi,
I started my channel not long ago. I have 9 subscribers. I need help how to get subscribers and more views to my channel videos. Any tips strategies that will help me do that will be well appreciated.

Any helpful hints, tips, tricks will be welcome. Helpful comments to my videos to avoid certain mistake newbie are making. Will be highly appreciated

Reactions: Beast911

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
This is a very commonly asked question and one that you will get a lot more answers to if you were to look at the previous posts for this topic. That having been said your best option IMO is to get good at keyword research and Search Engine Optimization (referred to as SEO). The process is simple:

1. Make enthralling, amazing videos... make the best freaking video you can make.
2. Apply good Keyword Research and SEO to your video
3. Ensure that you have provided a good reason for the viewer to subscriber.
4. Make the single most amazing thumbnail anyone has ever seen.

That is it. This is the magic formula for a successful channel. Do this and you will reap the rewards.

OP
OP
patienceese

patienceese

Subscriber Goal
This is a very commonly asked question and one that you will get a lot more answers to if you were to look at the previous posts for this topic. That having been said your best option IMO is to get good at keyword research and Search Engine Optimization (referred to as SEO). The process is simple:

1. Make enthralling, amazing videos... make the best freaking video you can make.
2. Apply good Keyword Research and SEO to your video
3. Ensure that you have provided a good reason for the viewer to subscriber.
4. Make the single most amazing thumbnail anyone has ever seen.

That is it. This is the magic formula for a successful channel. Do this and you will reap the rewards.
Thanks for the info

Reactions: Beast911

Beast911

Subscriber Goal
Don't make LOADS of bad quality videos as I did last year.
Try to edit them, I use PowerDirector but you can choose.