• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Switching editing software

Dino93

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys. I've been using DaVinci 16 for the last 5 months. I loved it because I knew all the ins and outs of it. But yesterday it refused to render a video for me and after resetting it and trying everything on my pc, I'm done with it and now I'm looking for something else.

I've tried filmora, and I like it but there's no short cut to split audio and video without dragging and clicking on the tab.

So is there anyone who's moved on from DaVinci, to something similar, and if so, how has the transition been?

Thanks!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Davinci needs scratch space. In fact, Final Cut X and Premiere Pro need scratch space. Scratch space is HD space used to temporarily store data when rendering. If you don't have enough disk space, it will cause issues. Before you try other software, because pretty much any other software will be a downgrade, you should check to make sure you have your setting correct.

Reactions: Dino93
OP
OP
Dino93

Dino93

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
Davinci needs scratch space. In fact, Final Cut X and Premiere Pro need scratch space. Scratch space is HD space used to temporarily store data when rendering. If you don't have enough disk space, it will cause issues. Before you try other software, because pretty much any other software will be a downgrade, you should check to make sure you have your setting correct.
Appreciate it! It's only recently it's starting to give me trouble. That would make a lot of sense and I usually make sure that i've enough space freed up