• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi! I am an engineer and visual artist who seeks new challenges.

JM Artist

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
jmartistgallery.wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: JM Artist
Title of introduction: Hi! I am an engineer and visual artist who seeks new challenges.
Your name/ Alias: JM Artist
Where are you from? Mexico
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber Passive Marie link on a video.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to communicate with other creators, sharing and learning YouTube knowledge.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to increase the number of people who knows about my original artwork so they can decide share my videos, follow me, support me or buy exclusive items from my Redbubble shop.
How frequently do you upload? I stopped uploading videos for a while but I have already resumed it.
What are your hobbies? I like to plant and grow plants like bamboo, aloe vera and more. I also listen to classical and Yanni music.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to have a lot of financial solvency for the trips I take to paint landscapes.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQgI7nEPrJp7EAzIV7555A

Last edited:
OP
OP
JM Artist

JM Artist

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
jmartistgallery.wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
What most caught my attention to enter this community is the name TubeBuddy because it is important for me to create a community on YouTube and I think that from here I can achieve it.

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: JM Artist
Title of introduction: Hi! I am an engineer and visual artist who seeks new challenges.
Your name/ Alias: JM Artist
Where are you from? Mexico
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber Passive Marie link on a video.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to communicate with other creators, sharing and learning YouTube knowledge.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to increase the number of people who knows about my original artwork so they can decide share my videos, follow me, support me or buy exclusive items from my Redbubble shop.
How frequently do you upload? I stopped uploading videos for a while but I have already resumed it.
What are your hobbies? I like to plant and grow plants like bamboo, aloe vera and more. I also listen to classical and Yanni music.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to have a lot of financial solvency for the trips I take to paint landscapes.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQgI7nEPrJp7EAzIV7555A
Hey welcome !

Reactions: JM Artist