• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion I’m Posting a Video On YouTube Every Single Day For 90 Days…..Here’s A Breakdown

Jon100

Interested to hear how you got on with this. I wonder if your findings are similar to my own.

I started brand new to youtube with a similar challenge, 100 videos in 100 days.

Albeit I didn't have the experience you have.

I managed 87 of 100 and I was exhausted!

The main takeaways:

Positive: It broke the fear barrier, made me accountable, helped me realise I love creating youtube content and helping people. I also leveled up my skills fast.

Negative: I had never edited or created a video before, I didn't appreciate how hard it would be, I had to put "actual life" on hold and luckily have a supportive wife Quality was awful. In hindsight, less quantity and more quality.

I realised that pressure works for me but 90 / 100 days is a slog especially around other commitments.

I look forward to reading how it went for you and what advice you would give to anyone thinking of trying.

Plus.... Im interested in how you find a membership in comparison to an fb group. I've been thinking a lot about this myself recently and whether to start a paid membership group.

REVISTA STYLLUS

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
O youtube já voltou com minha monetização 3 vezes. E quando volta desmonetiza dizendo que tenho algum vídeo que infringe o regulamento. Mas fica difícil pois não indica qual o vídeo que está infringindo o regulamento. E já exclui dezenas e quando acho que a monetização vai retornar bloqueiam novamente por mais 30 dias. Alguém nesse fórum poderia me ajudar a resolver esse problema já já pendura por alguns meses? FICARIA MUITO AGRADECIDO SE ALGUÉM CONSEGUIR ME AJUDAR.