• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion IΓÇÖm Posting a Video On YouTube Every Single Day For 90 DaysΓǪ..HereΓÇÖs A Breakdown

Ryancarruthers

This might fail, this might crash and burn..... BUT it might just be the greatest thing for my membership...

Why should you read this post?
I am breaking down in the forum an experiment and inviting you to join me in the journey by reading about what I am doing with it. I also aim to do this without spending any money on Ads!

What exactly am I doing? Posting one video a day on YouTube for the next 90 days

Why? What's the goal here, well it's to test me and also to see if I can build an audience on this platform from scratch.... I had 7 subs when I started (I have 11 now).

How did this come about?
I have some experience with YouTube, I have a channel in another niche which drives a HUGE amount of very hot leads into that membership. Now, warning I am not telling everybody to go out and do what I am doing.

I decided a while back to build this membership in a simple way, I closed the FREE Facebook group and the main focus for me is creating solid content on the podcast and then giving people value and sending them to a free lead magnet which then the emails talk to them in a conversational manner. Then if they are the right fit for the membership, invite them to join..... I'm mixing that up slightly over the next few weeks and months (I will break it down in a thread like this too).

I decided to use YouTube because of the growing popularity in the channel with a lot of other marketing people and I have used it before and always been able to create content which I think is engaging, I actually very much like creating content - My goal with this membership is to build a team so that my sole goals are:

• Create solid Podcasts & YouTube
  • Make sure you get results in the membership
So when I was feeding Isla (baby daughter!) and watching YouTube a Miles Beckler video popped up where he was talking about doing a 90 day challenge on YouTube and I could not get the idea out of my head, like at all - if I was washing the dishes, running. It would not go away!

So, I thought right it's happening!

I went through TubeBuddy (A Plugin to help you with SEO, video ideas and everything else YouTube) and planned out the content in a note on Notion, I have broken it down into categories which all came from Keywords that people are searching for on YouTube (So that my efforts get seen!).

The way these videos will get seen then is if people:
  • Search on YouTube
  • Subscribe to the channel

I have batched some of the videos so that I have a bank of them.

Here's what I have learnt so far

1. I am rubbish at thumbnails and will need to do some work on these to get more people clicking - yet this is not confirmed yet as I need to look at the data in the YouTube studio.
  2. I am enjoying filming the videos, uploading them isn't that great!
  3. TubeBuddy makes writing the titles and descriptions a lot of fun, I am using the SEO Studio feature and treat it as a game to try and get it above 90%

Let me know what you think to my challenge? Was this a post you found interesting, I tried to not ramble, I know there's some grammar mistakes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Prosto o Prawie

I have started my YT channel back in August 2020. Since the I have posted 450 videos, gained 30k subs and 4 mln views. On Aprili 2021 I have also received title Creator on the Rise.

Its my first YT channel and topic is law related.

Good luck and fingers crossed

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
This is interesting and would love to see the results of post a video every day for 90 days.

Reactions: thesoaratv

Beast911

Subscriber Goal
This might fail, this might crash and burn..... BUT it might just be the greatest thing for my membership...

I am breaking down in the forum an experiment and inviting you to join me in the journey by reading about what I am doing with it. I also aim to do this without spending any money on Ads!

What exactly am I doing? Posting one video a day on YouTube for the next 90 days

Why? What's the goal here, well it's to test me and also to see if I can build an audience on this platform from scratch.... I had 7 subs when I started (I have 11 now).

How did this come about?
I have some experience with YouTube, I have a channel in another niche which drives a HUGE amount of very hot leads into that membership. Now, warning I am not telling everybody to go out and do what I am doing.

I decided a while back to build this membership in a simple way, I closed the FREE Facebook group and the main focus for me is creating solid content on the podcast and then giving people value and sending them to a free lead magnet which then the emails talk to them in a conversational manner. Then if they are the right fit for the membership, invite them to join..... I'm mixing that up slightly over the next few weeks and months (I will break it down in a thread like this too).

I decided to use YouTube because of the growing popularity in the channel with a lot of other marketing people and I have used it before and always been able to create content which I think is engaging, I actually very much like creating content - My goal with this membership is to build a team so that my sole goals are:

So when I was feeding Isla (baby daughter!) and watching YouTube a Miles Beckler video popped up where he was talking about doing a 90 day challenge on YouTube and I could not get the idea out of my head, like at all - if I was washing the dishes, running. It would not go away!

I went through TubeBuddy (A Plugin to help you with SEO, video ideas and everything else YouTube) and planned out the content in a note on Notion, I have broken it down into categories which all came from Keywords that people are searching for on YouTube (So that my efforts get seen!).

• Search on YouTube

1. I am rubbish at thumbnails and will need to do some work on these to get more people clicking - yet this is not confirmed yet as I need to look at the data in the YouTube studio.
  3. TubeBuddy makes writing the titles and descriptions a lot of fun, I am using the SEO Studio feature and treat it as a game to try and get it above 90%

Let me know what you think to my challenge? Was this a post you found interesting, I tried to not ramble, I know there's some grammar mistakes!
I am curious how it's going!

salvadorgultom

Thank you. Please keep us update.

I also just created a channel about Cute Animals Video, and every day I post 2 videos in the morning and at night.

It's been going on for 1 month

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Not quite sure why this was a "Sticky" post? It's been over 30 days now and no update and no link to his channel? So if he's growing his channel it surely isn't for the community here.

RevCarla

TubeBuddy User
growingodacademy.com
Subscriber Goal

How did this come about?

• Search on YouTube

What's happening now?? What's happening now??

Extra Stars Academy

Subscriber Goal
I once uploaded once in a week but it wasn't yielding much result. I got low views and engagements. Now I'm trying my best to post thrice or even four times a week. I see little improvement though. I hope to be able to post daily. That's my target.