• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice not getting any view or subs

Zeldytone

TubeBuddy Star
Hello! I've been making videos for about a few months now and I've seen no growth at all, I have an upload schedule I follow and try to make sure I score high in SEO but nothing seems to be working, I started youtube in 2019 but took a 3-month break, deleted all of my old videos for a fresh start, am I doing something wrong?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Remember, there are three major things you have to focus on:
- Making great content. How is your lighting? Your sound? Your editing? How is your delivery?
- Your thumbnails. What does your CTR look like? When you search your video topic how does your thumbnail look compared to others? Would you click on yours?
- Your SEO. How are your keywords doing? Did you pick good keywords? Are you in an oversaturated space?

Spending time improving on these three things is the best thing you can do.

Brave Starr

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
Subscriber Goal
Two questions:

1) What was your previous content about?
2) What were your views and subs before the restart?

I want to understand what your channel was before you started the new content to see what could be the difference.

Lavender

Subscriber Goal
make your videos interesting and also work on your channel description and other channel customization from your youtube studio.

Jaydjaxx

Subscriber Goal
Two questions:

1) What was your previous content about?
2) What were your views and subs before the restart?

I want to understand what your channel was before you started the new content to see what could be the difference.
Good day
Mine was motivation before changing to Entertainment

MuhammaRashedulIslam

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
You made a big mistake with your channel. If you provide a break long term to video upload, then youtube generally stops recommendation. as well as you do mistakes, you delete your previous content.If your previous content and todays content are not same,then your channel will be down.Please create a new fresh channel

Jaydjaxx

Subscriber Goal
You made a big mistake with your channel. If you provide a break long term to video upload, then youtube generally stops recommendation. as well as you do mistakes, you delete your previous content.If your previous content and todays content are not same,then your channel will be down.Please create a new fresh channel
Thanks boss doing that now

Jaydjaxx

Subscriber Goal
Please I don't know how to delete my YouTube account
Help needed please

Bertha Mukodzani

TubeBuddy User
Hello! I've been making videos for about a few months now and I've seen no growth at all, I have an upload schedule I follow and try to make sure I score high in SEO but nothing seems to be working, I started youtube in 2019 but took a 3-month break, deleted all of my old videos for a fresh start, am I doing something wrong?
I watched one of your videos and tried to figure out what your channel is about. I found the images captivating. Perhaps think about what the moderators have said. I'm also quite new to YouTube and it is a lot of work, but fulfilling too. Good luck. Hang in there

TonyDenaro

Subscriber Goal
I don’t know anything about Sims, but a quick review of your channel, looks good. Just keep cranking out content. It will take about 50-100 videos to gather steam.