• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Thinking of quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Moody

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone.
I better warn you this is a self deprecating post hence look away now…

I currently have my YouTube Funny Torque channel. The idea was to combine my stand up comedy and love for cars together. I donΓÇÖt seem to be growing as I thought I would. The problem is, due to covid I am not doing any gigs and I have just sold my car, currently deciding what to get next. To that end IΓÇÖm struggling for video ideas. Tried to doΓÇ¥what car nextΓÇ¥ but didnΓÇÖt get many comments back.
Any feedback on my channel, new video suggestions or just some general hints and tips would be most welcomed.
Thanks in advance, cheers
Nick

briciasaidso

honestly...I feel like most of us feel that way because...when you mixing two different things together...it will be difficult to get the correct people watching and especially if you not maybe consistent.

Demiralay

Hi Nick, I searched Funny Torque on youtube but I couldn't find your channel, I guess you didn't add the channel tags.

Last edited:

Demiralay

I think you changed the name of the channel, Nick Moody Comedy, look man, don't let go, you have such a great channel. Work hard, create 152 quality videos. Also, few playlists, create 20.

kallendiggs

TubeBuddy User
I think you should be consistent about your commitment for at least a year, while learning from the TubeBuddy videos and implementing their advice. Each year, review your progress and decide if it's worth continuing the production of your channel.

I don't know anyone who has been consistent year after year and not see growth. Some people experience varying levels of growth, which is normal. If you keep learning, experiment a bit, and continue doing what works, your channel will arrive to a level that pleases you.

OP
OP
Nick Moody

Nick Moody

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
All many thanks for your comments etc. Appreciate your feedback,
Just having one of them down days today I think. You are all dead right! Will keep on keeping on
Cheers
Nick

Cynwri

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We are all going to hit a rough patch. I have several times, but it's been front and center that this is a lot harder than it appears. The ones that keep trying and adjusting are the ones that make it. You can make it too. It's hard, but that's what makes success feel even better.

OP
OP
Nick Moody

Nick Moody

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
Many thanks for your kind words. Really appreciate it. DoesnΓÇÖt give me subscribers but it has sorted my head out a little lol

Craig Kosmo

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
DonΓÇÖt give up on making video just keep doing of what your doing best because one day your channel will grow with a lot of views and support on YouTube

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I agree with @Damon , This kind of inquiry should go to the YouTube Feedback section. It's a section dedicated to requesting feedback on both specific videos and your channel in general. It can help get you more comments. I'm sorry but for now, I will have to lock this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.