• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone 6k and growing :)

ravindrajoisa

www.ravindrajoisa.com
Subscriber Goal
It took so many years to reach the first 1000 subs and hardly took 1/4th the time to reach this number :)

Attachments

• Ravindra Joisa 6000 Subs Milestone.png
    Ravindra Joisa 6000 Subs Milestone.png
    292 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: Mariska

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That had to take a while well done buddy!

OP
OP
ravindrajoisa

ravindrajoisa

www.ravindrajoisa.com
Subscriber Goal
That had to take a while well done buddy!
Yeah, the first 100 subscribers took few years and I wasn't that serious. I mainly focused on Photography back then. It is only now that I am more regular and investing time and money on YouTube. Using paid music, Tubebuddy, etc. for better growth and I clearly see the difference. The growth has been unbelievable in the last few months.

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, the first 100 subscribers took few years and I wasn't that serious. I mainly focused on Photography back then. It is only now that I am more regular and investing time and money on YouTube. Using paid music, Tubebuddy, etc. for better growth and I clearly see the difference. The growth has been unbelievable in the last few months.
I firstly started a gaming channel 2 years back and then I gained 28 subscribers then I deleted everything because I no longer had time for tha. The 28 subscribers stayed and then about 2 months ago I decided my dog could be a good topic and restarted my channel I went from 27 to 44 I dont know if thats good but I am working hard on it. But what I wanted to know is when you got to 1k subscribers how does the monetization look like do they pay well?

• Love
Reactions: ravindrajoisa
OP
OP
ravindrajoisa

ravindrajoisa

www.ravindrajoisa.com
Subscriber Goal
I firstly started a gaming channel 2 years back and then I gained 28 subscribers then I deleted everything because I no longer had time for tha. The 28 subscribers stayed and then about 2 months ago I decided my dog could be a good topic and restarted my channel I went from 27 to 44 I dont know if thats good but I am working hard on it. But what I wanted to know is when you got to 1k subscribers how does the monetization look like do they pay well?
Honestly speaking, it is much easier to reach 1000 subs, than 4000 hours of watch time. Also, the $$ that you earn depends on where the viewers are. If my viewers are from US, EU region then the pay is much better than when compared to views from countries like India. Most of my views are from India even though my content is all in English. Not sure why, so, I am trying to add a caption in all possible languages. By doing so, I am trying to reach out to audiences from other countries. What I am failing to understand is why am I not gaining traffic from English-speaking countries even though the content is in English and with the captions added.