• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey! I am a Minecraft YouTuber and I am new to TubeBuddy!

Roho The Cat

User name: Roho The Cat
Title of introduction: Hey! I am a Minecraft YouTuber and I am new to TubeBuddy!
Your name/ Alias: Roho The Cat
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am constantly looking for ways to improve my YouTube channel and content. I am keen to let others in the community know any tips or advice I have, and likewise I am keen to hear from others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: During lockdown I watched a lot of YouTube, especially Minecraft videos. I really enjoyed the videos and I would look forward to them during what was a difficult time. I would like to give back to the community, and so I have started my own Minecraft YouTube channel. If I have people watch my videos, enjoy them and find them useful then I would have achieved my goal.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgKyBCVnWhhjVWDYDtVqJYA

Reactions: cybermist2

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome !! It's great to have you on board with us :)

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Roho The Cat
Title of introduction: Hey! I am a Minecraft YouTuber and I am new to TubeBuddy!
Your name/ Alias: Roho The Cat
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy?
Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am constantly looking for ways to improve my YouTube channel and content. I am keen to let others in the community know any tips or advice I have, and likewise I am keen to hear from others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: During lockdown I watched a lot of YouTube, especially Minecraft videos. I really enjoyed the videos and I would look forward to them during what was a difficult time. I would like to give back to the community, and so I have started my own Minecraft YouTube channel. If I have people watch my videos, enjoy them and find them useful then I would have achieved my goal.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgKyBCVnWhhjVWDYDtVqJYA
Hey welcome to the community !