• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review Need Honest Tutorial Video Review

All About Python

User name: All About Python
Title of thread: Need Honest Tutorial Video Review
Self review: I have started a YouTube channel regarding python programming language and this is the 10th video of my channel where I have talked about creating instagram bot using python. I just wanted to know how can I change or modify my videos to increase video retention
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ufFHT0fNWQ

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/40745/post-132645

Reactions: xrayukitchen

Roho The Cat

Hi All About Python. Your video comes across as looking very professional. There is great sound quality, the music / your voice is at the right volume level. The video footage is good, with smooth animations, high quality footage, and timed well. I find it useful to have the timestamps in videos just like you have (I don't have them and don't know how to use them).

The title is straight to the point, and if I was trying to find a video on this subject then your title is perfect for this. The video is 11 mins 43 secs long, which is not too long which is good.

One concern I have is that the actual tutorial on how to create an Instagram bot is about a quarter of the way through the video. It's of course fine to have an introduction, but it felt to me like the introduction went on too long. If someone is on YouTube looking for a tutorial on this subject, they won't want to watch approx 2 mins 30 secs of a less than 12 mins video which is not how to create an Instagram bot.

You could try making the intro more succinct.

I don't know much about Python, so can't comment on the technical content.

~Roho The Cat~

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Lucy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I did give advice to a person few days ago but now I couldnΓÇÖt open a thread to ask for feedback. Why is it?

Rise Of Jay Cee

Subscriber Goal
It was quite good I would say. LIke the person say, it take like around 2 minutes + mark in order to get to the main point of the video. Shortening the intro would be beneficial for the viewers as you need to catch the person attention within that 15 seconds mark. If they gone through watching 15 seconds of it, they might continue watching your videos. That just my two cents.

Also another thing you can work out is maybe instead of showing the entire code when explaining some part of it. You take that part of the code, place it into a new scenes and put some text explanation. Something like that otherwise it would be a turn off since they see a huge number of code displaying.

Art Nation

TubeBuddy User
User name: All About Python
Title of thread: Need Honest Tutorial Video Review
Self review: I have started a YouTube channel regarding python programming language and this is the 10th video of my channel where I have talked about creating instagram bot using python. I just wanted to know how can I change or modify my videos to increase video retention
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ufFHT0fNWQ

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/40745/post-132645
Hi there!
First of all, I have to say your video is definitely worth watching. It is quite well edited too which builds the interests of viewers. I am not a professional youtuber but I have some suggestions from a viewers' point of view.
I see that for the first 1 minute of your video you have mostly asked your viewers to subscribe to your channel and to check out your other social media platforms. Instead of doing that in the very starting of the video, MAYBE you can do that at the end of the video...? Because asking new viewers to subscribe at the very starting of the video may not be very helpful. The viewer would first like to see your content and then decide if your content is worth subscribing. Also, some viewers may get irritated as they want to see your content. They expect to see the content they came here for and if you ask them to subscribe in the very starting of your channel and stretch it till 1 whole minute, instead of providing your content, some viewers may get irritated. You can also insert little banners in the video which are asking viewers to subscribe while the video is continuing.
That's it for now. I hope my review helps! :)
Best wishes from a small youtuber. :)