• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review Happy Memorial Day by Avocado

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal

Rise Of Jay Cee

Subscriber Goal
Short, simple and funny! There is a good balance of audio I would say too. No complain from me! It does keep me interest till the end. Keep it up!

mrinal90

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I enjoyed the video. It was funny and also informative for a non american. I though in some part of the video some words were repetitive. Otherwise its a good video. Keep it up.

OP
OP
Avocado

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
Short, simple and funny! There is a good balance of audio I would say too. No complain from me! It does keep me interest till the end. Keep it up!
Thank you! This was one of my first travel videos that inspired a whole series!
I enjoyed the video. It was funny and also informative for a non american. I though in some part of the video some words were repetitive. Otherwise its a good video. Keep it up.
You got it mrinal90! I am glad you enjoyed it!

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It is an interesting video, not to long enough to get bored. I liked it. Yes it kept my interest.