• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion You tube depression

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
You either look at it as depressing because people don't like your content which is a very ego-centric mindset ("why don't people understand how great I am?"). Or you look at it as you are not reaching an audience and you learn and work harder to improve and get better at understanding how to reach an audience. That's a creator/business mindset.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB
OP
OP
Bansotj

Bansotj

TubeBuddy User
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
You either look at it as depressing because people don't like your content which is a very ego-centric mindset ("why don't people understand how great I am?"). Or you look at it as you are not reaching an audience and you learn and work harder to improve and get better at understanding how to reach an audience. That's a creator/business mindset.
Hmmmm thank you so much , would learn how to reach audience.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
There are a lot of posts here on that topic. Here is one of mine:

OP
OP
Bansotj

Bansotj

TubeBuddy User
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
There are a lot of posts here on that topic. Here is one of mine:
Ok would read through, thanks

Bulltahr

Motorcycles, since the 80's......
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Had a quick look at your channel, I would say look at what were the most sucessful videos so far, why are they performing better than the rest and then duplicate that. I imagine beauty is a tough one to crack. I would have subbed to help, but I'm a bloke and beauty for me well you know..........................:rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Youtube could be very depressing if you work hard in creating content,and still not having that audience you want, it feels like wasted effort
Hey there youΓÇÖre definitely not alone in this whole world of cracking YouTube, many creators strive for that golden sweet spot (whatever it happens to be for each), but so many take the journey in the wrong ways, which is almost always trying to get to that 1k subs and 4k watch time milestone without putting much thought into more important parts of their YouTube journey.

Long ago I decided not to chase that 1k 4k thingo, instead I put all my effort into building an awesome channel, and eventually building an audience from that, not just that, IΓÇÖve met some awesome creators, half of which arenΓÇÖt even in my niche, but weΓÇÖve created an awesome community where we can just watch each otherΓÇÖs stuff and make comments and go on live-streams and so on, for me, this was so much more enjoyable than stressing out over subscriber numbers.

my 2 cents is, as someone said on here earlier, just build up an audience and give them the content theyΓÇÖre wanting, it will take time, this wonΓÇÖt be quick, especially if the niche is overcrowded, but patience and persistence and just uploading the right content for your viewers will get you to your goals, sooner or later, but just hang in there, itΓÇÖs a tough journey, but you will get there :)

Bulltahr

Motorcycles, since the 80's......
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
BTW the video I watched seemed to have the audio out of sync, your welcome video I think.

OP
OP
Bansotj

Bansotj

TubeBuddy User
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there youΓÇÖre definitely not alone in this whole world of cracking YouTube, many creators strive for that golden sweet spot (whatever it happens to be for each), but so many take the journey in the wrong ways, which is almost always trying to get to that 1k subs and 4k watch time milestone without putting much thought into more important parts of their YouTube journey.

Long ago I decided not to chase that 1k 4k thingo, instead I put all my effort into building an awesome channel, and eventually building an audience from that, not just that, IΓÇÖve met some awesome creators, half of which arenΓÇÖt even in my niche, but weΓÇÖve created an awesome community where we can just watch each otherΓÇÖs stuff and make comments and go on live-streams and so on, for me, this was so much more enjoyable than stressing out over subscriber numbers.

my 2 cents is, as someone said on here earlier, just build up an audience and give them the content theyΓÇÖre wanting, it will take time, this wonΓÇÖt be quick, especially if the niche is overcrowded, but patience and persistence and just uploading the right content for your viewers will get you to your goals, sooner or later, but just hang in there, itΓÇÖs a tough journey, but you will get there :)
Would work on that thank you so much

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, you're gonna have to define why you're doing YouTube. If your reason isn't strong enough to continue even though you don't have any subs or views, you probably don't have a strong enough reason to tough out the hard times.

Maribel

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Youtube could be very depressing if you work hard in creating content,and still not having that audience you want, it feels like wasted effort
That's what entirely I'm feeling in my channels. To think one channel alone burdens me and I still dare to create a new one hahaha!