• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel My youtube channel must grow

Bansotj

TubeBuddy User
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Bansotj
Title of introduction: My youtube channel must grow
Your name/ Alias: Banso TJ
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It's really fustrating growing my youtube channel on my own, so I just want to grow my youtube channel ,, am tired of asking people to subscribe on my channel .
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want people to make right choice on beauty products, not to waste their money, and I want more audience
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? To communicate, interact, create content,
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be the world must successful woman in the world, and using different medium like youtube
YouTube Channel Link: UCWIyZyI4UoxV-HIyS52Gk3Q

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Bansotj
Title of introduction: My youtube channel must grow
Your name/ Alias: Banso TJ
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It's really fustrating growing my youtube channel on my own, so I just want to grow my youtube channel ,, am tired of asking people to subscribe on my channel .
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want people to make right choice on beauty products, not to waste their money, and I want more audience
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? To communicate, interact, create content,
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be the world must successful woman in the world, and using different medium like youtube
YouTube Channel Link: UCWIyZyI4UoxV-HIyS52Gk3Q
Hi welcome to the forum

Reactions: Bansotj

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
welcome to the forums! Good luck with your channel! And remember youtube is a marathon not a sprint! Organic growth is the best growth so focus on making great quality content good thumbnails and optimising your content and you will see growth!

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Hmm I agree with you thanks
Your welcome! I had a look at your channel! Few quick tips....
-Add a banner image thats strong clear and says what your channel is about
-Organise your content into playlists to make it easier for your viewers to find.
-Develop an understanding of optimising your channel for search..Tubebuddy has great tools for this
Good luck!

OP
OP
Bansotj

Bansotj

TubeBuddy User
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
-Organise your content into playlists to make it easier for your viewers to find.
-Develop an understanding of optimising your channel for search..Tubebuddy has great tools for this
Good luck!
Good luck!
Ohhh thanks alot would do just that.