• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCuJvKxWRrLGlNaBCq7T8ibA

Where's Bobet

Subscriber Goal
User name: Where's Bobet
Title of introduction: Where's Bobet channel will keep you guessing. You will never know what Bobet is up to or where he will be. The channel is more than just about travel, lifestyle, entertainment, and adventures. I feel we all have a story to tell. That is why I will interact and engage with people. My interactions with people is what I enjoy the most. If you see me around, please take a moment to say hello and give me a smile. I'm new at his blog stuff. Don't let that stop you from joining me in my journey. So come along. Enjoy the ride and adventures.
Your name/ Alias: Bobet
Where are you from? Seattle Washington Usa
How did you find TubeBuddy? I know Tubebuddy through my research
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To Learn And To get More Ideas .
And I know Tubebuddy can help me to improve the way I post videos in my YouTube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to showcase the different cultures all over the world during my travels and adventures. Make a difference in peopleΓÇÖs lives, big or small, during my journey.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCuJvKxWRrLGlNaBCq7T8ibA

Last edited:
Reactions: naress91

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

Reactions: Where's Bobet

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Where's Bobet
Title of introduction: Where's Bobet channel will keep you guessing. You will never know what Bobet is up to or where he will be. The channel is more than just about travel, lifestyle, entertainment, and adventures. I feel we all have a story to tell. That is why I will interact and engage with people. My interactions with people is what I enjoy the most. If you see me around, please take a moment to say hello and give me a smile. I'm new at his blog stuff. Don't let that stop you from joining me in my journey. So come along. Enjoy the ride and adventures.
Your name/ Alias: Bobet
Where are you from? Seattle Washington Usa
How did you find TubeBuddy? I know Tubebuddy through my research
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To Learn And To get More Ideas .
And I know Tubebuddy can help me to improve the way I post videos in my YouTube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to showcase the different cultures all over the world during my travels and adventures. Make a difference in peopleΓÇÖs lives, big or small, during my journey.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCuJvKxWRrLGlNaBCq7T8ibA
Hey welcome to the forum