• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
I think TubeBuddy has a tool but I use an older version of Adobe Fireworks because I like it better than anything else. canva.com might have templates.

Inka Bazinka ASMR

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.inkabazinka.club
Subscriber Goal
Hi. I use the free version of Canva. Be careful when you use the free version, because they will temporarily lock some features if you try too many things, like apply too many effects.

XtremeJam87

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Canva is good as people have mentioned. A free and fairly powerful editing software is GIMP. I personally use Photoshop

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Y
I think TubeBuddy has a tool but I use an older version of Adobe Fireworks because I like it better than anything else. canva.com might have templates.
You can use canva.com. ItΓÇÖs free and has got great templates. I loved it while I used it for the first time.

Dino93

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
I'll add that you could try using photopea.com

It's the exact same as photoshop, but free. I'd recommend it, because they also have a number of templates for thumbnails, channel banners and logos/

dawnmichele

Hi. I use an app called Thumbnail Maker via iPhone app. $4.99 subscription for a year, $6.99 for one time payment. Has a Thumbnail Maker, Channel Art Maker, Cover Maker and a place to hold your projects in. It's fairly simple to use, and that's why I really like it.