• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Asking for an advise with our thumbnails

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Thumbnail Samples.png

Hello, we would like to know if our thumbnails will work for you or not :)
Your advice on any subject will be a great help to us!

Thank you so much!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I like the consistency. What is your current CTR? My thought is that the background may be too complicated. If you aren't happy with the CTR that would be the thing I would change. Use masking tools to mask the person and blur the rest.

• Love
Reactions: AnnysKoreanLife

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
These are great the font is really good and that's what I would base this on, also you have only been doing a video for 3 weeks and you are over 100 subscribers that's amazing! Congratulations!

• Love
OP
OP
AnnysKoreanLife

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Thumbnail Samples Ver 2.png

Thanks to your advise, we changed our thumbnails with busy background! It looks lot better! Thank you so much :)

OP
OP
AnnysKoreanLife

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
These are great the font is really good and that's what I would base this on, also you have only been doing a video for 3 weeks and you are over 100 subscribers that's amazing! Congratulations!

Here are the fonts that we used

'INTERNATIONAL COUPLE' : ONE DAY
'Anny's Korean Life' : JS Arirang
'with Hubby' : SD MiSaeng
'[Title]' : Astro Space

OP
OP
AnnysKoreanLife

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I like the consistency. What is your current CTR? My thought is that the background may be too complicated. If you aren't happy with the CTR that would be the thing I would change. Use masking tools to mask the person and blur the rest.
Our current CTR is little bit above 9%. But it's average for last 28 days. If we make it to last 7 days, it becomes around 5%. So, yes.. We think that edit with the thumbnails should be done! Thank you!

Inka Bazinka ASMR

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.inkabazinka.club
Subscriber Goal
We use online platform called 'Miri Canvas'. They have all kinds of ready-made templets for free. Only thing is it's in Korean..
Here is the link : https://www.miricanvas.com/
Hi. Thank you so much for the website. I have Google translate installed so I can see everything in English on the site. I found some very beautiful YouTube art that could work for my own channel… I wanted to ask - is this really for free or will the site start charging money after some time? Thank you
Inga

OP
OP
AnnysKoreanLife

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hi. Thank you so much for the website. I have Google translate installed so I can see everything in English on the site. I found some very beautiful YouTube art that could work for my own channel… I wanted to ask - is this really for free or will the site start charging money after some time? Thank you
Inga
It's completely free! Some service, like printing and asking for a professional designer to help is paid, but if you are only using the tools there, they are all free. Also all the images, graphics & fonts can be commercially used :)

• Love
Reactions: Inka Bazinka ASMR

Inka Bazinka ASMR

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.inkabazinka.club
Subscriber Goal
It's completely free! Some service, like printing and asking for a professional designer to help is paid, but if you are only using the tools there, they are all free. Also all the images, graphics & fonts can be commercially used :)
oh that is so cool! Have you tried uploading some of the YouTube channel art from the site on your own channel? For instance I see two actions for YouTube - thumbnails and channel art. The channel art ones look like they are much more than just banners, but include elaborate backgrounds. Have you tried applying this? IΓÇÖm interested in using the brown template with a cat theme. It has Korean writing, but IΓÇÖm pretty sure thatΓÇÖs replaceable on the site.
Thank you so much,
Inga

OP
OP
AnnysKoreanLife

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
oh that is so cool! Have you tried uploading some of the YouTube channel art from the site on your own channel? For instance I see two actions for YouTube - thumbnails and channel art. The channel art ones look like they are much more than just banners, but include elaborate backgrounds. Have you tried applying this? IΓÇÖm interested in using the brown template with a cat theme. It has Korean writing, but IΓÇÖm pretty sure thatΓÇÖs replaceable on the site.
Thank you so much,
Inga
Well, for channel art you need to upload 2560 x 1440 image in order to make it fit to every devices(TV, PC, Mobile). That's why you need an image bigger than just a banner. Here's an example of our channel art :

002.jpg

Check out our channel to see how this is applied!
We also made a video how we made it, so check it out too!
View: https://youtu.be/JcvWFcc2T9U

Hope this be a good help to you :)

Reactions: Inka Bazinka ASMR

Inka Bazinka ASMR

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.inkabazinka.club
Subscriber Goal
Well, for channel art you need to upload 2560 x 1440 image in order to make it fit to every devices(TV, PC, Mobile). That's why you need an image bigger than just a banner. Here's an example of our channel art :

View attachment 10174

Check out our channel to see how this is applied!
We also made a video how we made it, so check it out too!
View: https://youtu.be/JcvWFcc2T9U

Hope this be a good help to you :)
Thank you I will look at it:)

• Love

Inka Bazinka ASMR

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.inkabazinka.club
Subscriber Goal
You know, you two are very lucky, you can take photos together and make channel art, I donΓÇÖt have anyone like that so I think IΓÇÖll try using the themes from the site you provided. I think they look much better than whatΓÇÖs available on Canva, for instance.
All the best,
Inga