• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review how do i keep people watching until the end?

spacie

User name: spacie
Title of thread: how do i keep people watching until the end?
Self review: people seem to keep dropping off at the same 5 minute point, after i get stuck in the wall. even though i liked the second lobby scene, the worst thing you can do is tell the viewer what they already know, and backtracking to the lobby gave people an excuse to leave.
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://youtu.be/w1XqbPrAsi0

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/40737/

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There are a lot of resources and videos you can watch that you can search on YouTube to help you "tighten up" your videos and give you tips... You'd probably want to search "YouTube video engagement tips" and start from there.

Reactions: Agendosa and spacie

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
Gaming channels are a dime a dozen. It is hard to really stand out as a gaming channel. First thing I noticed is your mics are rough. Try making your voices a little more clearer. I really like your subtitles, those are very nicely done. To keep viewers engaged is a very very tough challenge. You have to think, what I am offering my viewers? Is it the same the whole video? Do I mix it up enough?

Watch your video as a viewer, ask yourself what do I want to see to keep me watching?

LegoSpider

Subscriber Goal
[QUOTE
Title of thread: how do i keep people watching until the end?

Make sure to include reasons for people to to watch to the ends (Examples: Include some kind of extra clips, or gameplay, ect.)