• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Freelance marketplace for thumbnails, video editing, etc.

AlexzanderFlores

There are many freelance marketplaces out there such as Fiverr and similar, however one built into the TB ecosystem would add to the utilities TB offers to it's community. This would offer talented creators/editors the ability to make extra money while allowing others the ability to outsource work that they don't have the time or skill to do. I am horrible at graphic design so I would use a feature like this for different thumbnail designs.

This would also be an extra revenue source for TB and it's affiliates (assuming a small % will be taken of each purchase), while also providing more utility and even ways to monetize for it's users.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
The main issue I and a few others have had, is the potential for quality control. We can't always verify that all services people want to provide are legit, and if someone provides thumbnails design services and such, and those thumbnails end up performing worse for the clients than the original, that could be misinterpreted as an endorsement from Tubebuddy of services that shouldn't be endorsed.

I have liked the idea myself to a degree, but with quality control, there is a level of risk. That's why I personally prefer the YouTube Thumbnail Art & Photography section it's a way to share our thumbnails and get critique to learn the craft ourselves rather than outsourcing.

Lets see what others say though, feelings on the subject may have changed for others :)