• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips @other youtube creators?

Calm Life Creations

New creator here so pardon my ignorance ...I saw something that mentioned that you could include other creators in your titles and descriptions to help with traffic to your channel by saying @(whatever the channel is called)? Is this true? How does it work? Any suggestions, help, or ideas appreciated! Thanks all!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
You can... I don't suggest doing it just because your content is similar to someone elses (like a larger creator). But if you collaborate you can @ them, you can include a link in your description/comments etc and these are great ways to show appreciation between creators (works great in community posts).

OP
OP
Calm Life Creations

Calm Life Creations

You can... I don't suggest doing it just because your content is similar to someone elses (like a larger creator). But if you collaborate you can @ them, you can include a link in your description/comments etc and these are great ways to show appreciation between creators (works great in community posts).
Awesome! Thanks for the reply - still learning whatever I can- thanks again!

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Fabien LIVESTRONG

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal

+1

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB