• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Audience interaction

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Start initially by involving yourself with other peoples chats and communities
Whenever anyone comes to your channel leave a reply to their comment and visit their channel. It is not an obligation to subscribe unless you like the channel genuinely but do watch and leave a message always.
Watch other people's content and leave a quality comment showing that you did so.
They may start to visit your channel and would most likely leave a comment too, people go through comments and will note the way you engage.
Don't leave a heart only as a reply
Ask a relevant question if necessary when anyone replies.
This worked for me and I was spotlighted by another source for high engagement .

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Start initially by involving yourself with other peoples chats and communities
Whenever anyone comes to your channel leave a reply to their comment and visit their channel. It is not an obligation to subscribe unless you like the channel genuinely but do watch and leave a message always.
Watch other people's content and leave a quality comment showing that you did so.
They may start to visit your channel and would most likely leave a comment too, people go through comments and will note the way you engage.
Don't leave a heart only as a reply
Ask a relevant question if necessary when anyone replies.
This worked for me and I was spotlighted by another source for high engagement .
This is a very insightful post!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
some great advice here!
I also like to use little call to actions to see who's actually watched to certain points in my videos, so I give a little call to action like "say (insert random word) so I know you've watched this far in the comments" and from time to time I still get those comments.

Really, the best way to get comments is to ask your audience genuinely interesting questions that entices them to comment. I don't have much of a problem here because being an artist, artist's are lucky to normally get comments and compliments regardless.

I don't like the "leave a comment below if you liked this video" but instead "What kind of videos would you like to see next? leave your comments down below" "which places have YOU visited? let me know in the comments" "If you have any questions about (insert topic) I'll answer them in the comments"

OP
OP
P

PrinceRecy

Subscriber Goal
Interesting questions. Creating and atmosphere to generate organic conversations. I like it. Thanks guys... I will gradually implement these instructions in my contents.

thank you all for taking the time to teach.