• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Best Video Editing software/apps

MR must_vid

well, there are many but when it comes to Application i will recommend to go with Alight Motion. On the other hand, for windows you can adobe premier.

Last edited:

The Swiss Hiker

TubeBuddy User
theswisshiker.ch
Subscriber Goal
You basically have two options if you really want to get into Video Editing: Premiere Pro from Adobe or Davinci Resolve. While Adobe is quit expensive and you have to pay monthly/yearly as a subscription, Davinci Resolve is free for most features (because it's company is a hardware production company). There is also a paid version with some extra features for a one time 200-300$ aroud, they give it for free to those who buy one of there professional cameras. I myself use Adobe Premiere Pro, because I use a lot fo Adobe CC software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign, Dreamviewer and Premiere. If it wouldn't be the case I probably would use Davinci Resolve. This software is the best for color grading and is used in Holywood for film production.

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, after almost 20 years of using Corel Video Studio, I have switched to Davinci Resolve, and I have to say, Holy Cow, this is one sweet piece of totally free software! There is a learning curve, but I was up and editing videos in less than a day, and the more I learn about the program, the more I understand what a total piece of garbage VS was. It's FREE, so there is no reason not to try it. You will thank me later.

Reactions: Xavier De Buck

guilai

Davinci Resolve is arguably the best free option out there, It's got all the bells and whistles you need to create professional-grade videos with tons of editing options.
For paid options, Try with PowerDirector, Lightworks, Filmora, HitFilm, Vegas Pro, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro.

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Magic Video delux 2023 there is also a 21 version I as a beginner find the better as shotcast. With the you can do more I think later you can yes the davinci resolf hohlen if you like it the. davinci is also taken by the pro people in television cinema. However, it is very Umfrangfreich. Therefore, only suitable for the computer as well as the other programs.