• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Best Video Editing software/apps

salientfilm

Subscriber Goal
Unless you want to pay Adobe monthly to use an NLE go with Davinci Resolve-base suite is free. The only good thing about Premiere is that it integrates with the adobe creative suite. But even that can get problematic once you start doing larger projects. FCPX i hear is good for vloggers since it is fast and easy to navigate the interface. And you only pay for it once! :p

Fat Tire Bikes

o.bike
There are a lot of great video editing software and apps out there, so it can be tricky to decide which one is right for you. Before making any decisions, it is important to understand what kind of videos you want to edit and how advanced your skills are.
If all you need is basic editing functionality, then Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro will suffice. However, if you want more features like motion tracking and voiceover recording, then those programs might not be the best fit for you. It's also worth noting that both Premiere Pro and Final Cut offer free versions that have limited capabilities.
Once you've decided on the program(s) that meet your needs, it's time to look at some of the other factors involved in choosing an editor. These include price range (which ones are affordable?), platform compatibility (Windows vs Mac/iOS?), user interface (easy enough for beginners but with enough options?), feature set (what types do I need?)?, and third-party integrations (can I use tools from other programs?).
Once everything has been considered, go ahead and try out a few different editors until finding one that feels comfortable using; then make sure to register this software so that future updates get automatically installed!

MattCommand1

YT & TB Forum Enthusiast
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
livinginjohnscreek.com
Subscriber Goal
I have been using Wondershare Filmora but something is off about it.
is there any other software I look forward to?
What is off about it? I use Filmora 11 and it is the best version of Filmora since I started with Version 9.

There are MANY video editors available to choose from if you are going to pay for it. Free versions have much more narrower options. I hear DaVinci Resolve is very good for a free editor but it may not be easy to use.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
I have been using Wondershare Filmora but something is off about it.
is there any other software I look forward to?
Please make sure that you use the correct sub-forum when it comes to asking questions about gear, we have a dedicated subforum and moreover, a dedicated thread or two for discussing Video Editing Software.

This thread will be merged with the existing thread.

Thank you!