• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Best Video Editing software/apps

Duncan Allers

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Windows video editor is a good starting point for beginners. You can learn how to edit, snip, add music etc quicker than any other program out there. Thereafter if you want to take your editing to the next level you can try the programs that have been mentioned i.e. DaVinci resolve

John Agnese

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I used to edit on Wondershare Video Editor since like 2016, then I moved to that Pinnacle Studios which is kind of hard and it was glitching, and when I joined the film class they use Adobe Premiere Pro so I switched to Premiere Pro.

Doug B

I’m on the Mac platform, so this may or may not be applicable to you. I use Camtasia and iMovie. I’m probably going to be upgrading to Final Cut Pro, as iMovie is starting to feel a bit restrictive.

Doug B

I’m on the Mac platform, so this may or may not be applicable to you. I use Camtasia and iMovie. I’m probably going to be upgrading to Final Cut Pro, as iMovie is starting to feel a bit restrictive.

byyzeroh

Subscriber Goal
I picked up Vegas Pro 14 from Humble Bundle a few years back and found it to be ok to start out with. I do highly recommend picking it up when it appears on sale cause it cost me like $20 instead of $100+ ;)