• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Best Video Editing software/apps

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Tubebuddy family,
Can anyone suggestion the best software/apps for video editing (free and paid) ?
Thank you in advance
Sanjogita !

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello Tubebuddy family,
Can anyone suggestion the best software/apps for video editing (free and paid) ?
Thank you in advance
Sanjogita !

This isn't the right sub-forum to ask questions regarding software/apps as the sub-forum purpose is only for questions regarding TubeBuddy. You can ask the questions or any sort of gear-related questions here https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?forums/34/ and there are many similar questions that have been posted in that very sub-forums, you can as well check them out and post a reply to start a conversation.

Reactions: Sanjogita

Duncan Allers

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Windows video editor is a good starting point for beginners. You can learn how to edit, snip, add music etc quicker than any other program out there. Thereafter if you want to take your editing to the next level you can try the programs that have been mentioned i.e. DaVinci resolve

Oceane Lin

One of my recommendations would be an app, called ΓÇ£Write-On VideoΓÇ¥. Write-on Video is probably the most intuitive video creator that IΓÇÖve ever seen. Also, most of the functions including recording, text over videos, and so on are free to use.

I like how easy to use it is. You can still get professional-looking videos without spending hours editing. Editors can use it to make video outlines, create storyboards, and edit clips with a breeze.

Furthermore, Write-On Video is easy to switch between devices. It allows editors to work on a phone or tablet, then move on to a desktop when arriving home. The high compatibility brings me a smooth workflow to create my artworks.:blush::blush:

Reactions: Coco_Milk

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What's the best Mac or PC? iPhone or Android?
Personally, I prefer Adobe Premiere Pro, because that's I know and what I've used since I switched from Windows Movie Maker.

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I film on my phone and a go pro knock off. I do all my editing on my phone using an app called video maker (free). I am not saying it is the best but allows me to create content quickly. Also does not have a lot of effects but good enough for me. I did try to use a few desktop editing suites that were free. It work for a while but tbh I am happy to edit on phone.

OP
OP
Sanjogita

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
This isn't the right sub-forum to ask questions regarding software/apps as the sub-forum purpose is only for questions regarding TubeBuddy. You can ask the questions or any sort of gear-related questions here https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?forums/34/ and there are many similar questions that have been posted in that very sub-forums, you can as well check them out and post a reply to start a conversation.
Noted. Thank you

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Shotcut is a great one. Very simple and easy to use. And the best thing about it is that it is free.

Reactions: Sanjogita