• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Best Video Editing software/apps

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Tubebuddy family,
Can anyone suggestion the best software/apps for video editing (free and paid) ?
Thank you in advance
Sanjogita !

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello Tubebuddy family,
Can anyone suggestion the best software/apps for video editing (free and paid) ?
Thank you in advance
Sanjogita !

This isn't the right sub-forum to ask questions regarding software/apps as the sub-forum purpose is only for questions regarding TubeBuddy. You can ask the questions or any sort of gear-related questions here https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?forums/34/ and there are many similar questions that have been posted in that very sub-forums, you can as well check them out and post a reply to start a conversation.

Reactions: Sanjogita

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What's the best Mac or PC? iPhone or Android?
Personally, I prefer Adobe Premiere Pro, because that's I know and what I've used since I switched from Windows Movie Maker.

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I film on my phone and a go pro knock off. I do all my editing on my phone using an app called video maker (free). I am not saying it is the best but allows me to create content quickly. Also does not have a lot of effects but good enough for me. I did try to use a few desktop editing suites that were free. It work for a while but tbh I am happy to edit on phone.

OP
OP
Sanjogita

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
This isn't the right sub-forum to ask questions regarding software/apps as the sub-forum purpose is only for questions regarding TubeBuddy. You can ask the questions or any sort of gear-related questions here https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?forums/34/ and there are many similar questions that have been posted in that very sub-forums, you can as well check them out and post a reply to start a conversation.
Noted. Thank you

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Shotcut is a great one. Very simple and easy to use. And the best thing about it is that it is free.

Reactions: Sanjogita

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I use an editing software called Vegas Platinum 17. It's not free, but I got it for my birthday and it was about a $60 one-time fee. I don't know where you live, but if you are in the US you can get it for $39.99 at BestBuy.com. If you want to see a list of some of the features, you can check them out here, but I also even sometimes make my thumbnails using the editor.

OceanShip

JE Ships
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I use Hitfilm Express, but keep in mind you will need a strong computer as it has some big system requirements.