• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips What do you do to get a lot of comments?

Robert Andrade

I seen a lot of videos in my community that has thousands and some even 1m views and get 1,000 to 2,000 likes but yet only get 100 to 300 comments are they doing something wrong what do I do to prevent their mistake?

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I think a lot depends on the video content. Some do not really need any replies. What is your niche?
A travel or tutorial type vid would be likely to generate a lot of questions. A movie review could spark some debate. A funny vid might get a few 'hey, that is funny'... but would not require much conversation.

Fabien LIVESTRONG

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
for me, i ask people in my vids ti make somes comments, or i ask a question... and i respond absolutly to ALL of them !

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Sometimes you can refer to things and ask your viewers to put their view in the comments below to boost engagement

Cardio Kato

Subscriber Goal
I think some viewers donΓÇÖt comment on simple videos...,some videos which much comment are mostly motivation videos.. I hope I have helped you....Germany YouTuber (Cardio and outdoor workout Kato)