• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV What's your favorite film from the 70's, 80's, or 90's?

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'm a huge fan of the classic 70's, 80's, 90's films. Some of the most notable ones being: Rocky, Pulp Fiction, American Psycho, Scarface, Fight Club, etc... They don't make films the way they used too(to say the least). That being said, what's your favorite film from the 70's, 80's, or 90's?

Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

Planet Quiz

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
suspiria (1977) film completo italiano,
Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985)
Casper (1995)

Melodet

I love Jodie Foster's Nell movie 1994! Anybody who loves it too? It's just very touching! I also like ET (1982) & Aliens ('86)as well. Yep! their epic!

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Rocky I-IV, Karate Kid I-III, Alien I & II, Predator, Commando, the Rambo films, Star Wars episodes IV-VI, Superman, As Good As It Gets, Then basically every Jacques Cousteau documentary ever.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Don't for get Ghostbusters, Ninja Turtles, Empire of the Sun, Schindler's List, Dirty Dozen, Pale Rider, Silverado, A River Runs Through It, 36 Chambers of Shaolin, the Star Trek films, Top Gun, Flight of the Intruder, Iron Eagle . . .

Barkey

Silent Running (1972)
Raiders of the lost Ark (1981)
The Rocketeer (1991)

But there are so many good movies spanning that range, there's no way to pin them down to just one.

• Love