• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Looking for some video editing qualifications that aren't too steep.

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
First of all, I know there are loads of video editing courses on the net but I am looking for ones that give you a proper qualification. As much as building a portfolio is important, I also need to heavily develop my skills and qualifications so I know I will have better standing when i get to the point of making it into an income! Can anyone help?

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
What editor do you have right now? You could always start out by just looking up youtube videos to help you learn editing skills until you find a good course. I also don't know what your budget is for taking an editing course.

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If you actually want a certification in Video Editing, you would definitely have to take a paid course/training for sure. Udemy also has some courses as well, but not 100% sure on any actual certification. There is the American Graphics Institute. The tution for their course is $3600. But otherwise, you can probably learn everything you want on YouTube or Udemy!! :)

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog
OP
OP
Randomlifestylevlog

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
If you actually want a certification in Video Editing, you would definitely have to take a paid course/training for sure. Udemy also has some courses as well, but not 100% sure on any actual certification. There is the American Graphics Institute. The tution for their course is $3600. But otherwise, you can probably learn everything you want on YouTube or Udemy!! :)
Thank you i am very much aware of Udemy. But Udemy consists of courses people have put together from what i know not properly certified

Reactions: Bears and Butters

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Magix Delux 2024 mit Ki-Funktion. Durch die KI k├╢nnen sie mehr aus Videos herausholen als andere Programme ohne KI. I also use the and is very easy to get along with.