• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Some apps to make thumbnails on

arnold007

kinemaster Lite is the best video editing app for android as you have many features in this app. You can control the speed of the video.

Apps

Recognized Member
m.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't use thumbnails and YouTube decides what to do with the videos...I think I found canvas not easy to use for me, I don't know .....but I'll try Canvas since everyone's talking about it

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
It seems no one has mentioned Affinity Photo yet! This is an alternative to photoshop, it costs money but only 1-time price not a subscription service like Adobe. It runs on an iPad, so if you have an iPad Pencil then you can also use that for design work. I quite like it!

DevilByTheTale

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
I used Canva a few years ago, but transitioned to using GIMP when I wanted more control. I created a template and would just have several layers that I could edit. I personally think it looks better, but that's not what to say what everyone else thinks (let alone be more clickable). I haven't checked out Canva since, so I don't know if it's any better.

FYI, GIMP is a free open source alternative to Photoshop for those that don't know.