• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion How I gained 700 subscribers in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
samytc

samytc

wow! how do you that? can you show us some samples or link so that we can imitate what you are doing?
Basically Optimizing all your videos.Tags play a very important role especially when you are ranking in search and thumbnails!

What did you find worked the best out of all the different things you did?
Eye catching thumbnails and optimizing my videos to rank in search. Tubebuddy help with keyword ranking

That is amazing - congratulations and thanks for sharing your tips with us !
No problem!

Reactions: Geo

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
I post consistent ,promote on all socials, make videos on trending topic, eye catching thumbnails and optimizing my videos and used ranking tags
Congratulations!!!
And thanks for sharing tips. You are right that posting on the social
media platform along with optimizing video added a great benefit.

Reactions: Geo and samytc

Sofie Sagacitas

Subscriber Goal
nice work :cool: CONGRATZ for that.

Today i've got my 600+ subs and yes it give's hope :blush: lot's off work, but i like it, specially like a You Tube dummy like me :p
i'm in between jobs, so i can put some time into the channel.

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I post consistent ,promote on all socials, make videos on trending topic, eye catching thumbnails and optimizing my videos and used ranking tags

This is impressive, I have seen a couple of channels skyrocket in a month. One channel is a young freshman in his basement that gives stock advice. He has 4k subs in a month. His content is not crazy engaging but I think the niche of investment has really helped! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.