• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone 30k not bad :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
30k.png

I don't like putting a huge amount of emphesis on subscriber counts because honestly, once the milestone passes (for me) it's just a nice number, and it's time to focus on the next goal, but 30k is a nice meaty solid number! Ironically It happened over a week ago and only checked it the other day :p
I'd be lying if I said I didn't care at all, because it is nice :) 30 thousand people have seen my videos in some form or another and that's slightly terrifying because I'm an introvert who doesn't like attention lol.

Reactions: KS Moto Cafe

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
View attachment 9450

I don't like putting a huge amount of emphesis on subscriber counts because honestly, once the milestone passes (for me) it's just a nice number, and it's time to focus on the next goal, but 30k is a nice meaty solid number! Ironically It happened over a week ago and only checked it the other day :p
I'd be lying if I said I didn't care at all, because it is nice :) 30 thousand people have seen my videos in some form or another and that's slightly terrifying because I'm an introvert who doesn't like attention lol.
Hey man your killing it! Props to you. Keep up the passion.

Reactions: Beanie Draws