• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress KW Research - No.of monthly searches not visible

Sakthi92

Hello,

I'm a new member in this TubeBuddy forum. I recently started a YouTube channel in my regional language.
I did keyword research and shortlisted few video topics and published them. Within a week, my first video got ranked in YouTube channel in 9th position, then moved to 5th position too. However, I didn't get much organic views to my video(it's only 2 weeks now since I started uploading my videos)

I have couple of questions with regard to this and it would be great if any of you could share your thoughts.

1. My overall weighted score in Tubebuddy is Good
2. Score analysis data also seems to be good.

But there is no monthly search volume data for the particular keyword. Does it mean that no one has searched for that specific keyword in YouTube and is it the right approach to work on videos targeting these keywords or should I focus to get only keywords which has no.of monthly search volumes.

Please share your valuable thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I'm a new member in this TubeBuddy forum. I recently started a YouTube channel in my regional language.
I did keyword research and shortlisted few video topics and published them. Within a week, my first video got ranked in YouTube channel in 9th position, then moved to 5th position too. However, I didn't get much organic views to my video(it's only 2 weeks now since I started uploading my videos)

I have couple of questions with regard to this and it would be great if any of you could share your thoughts.

1. My overall weighted score in Tubebuddy is Good
2. Score analysis data also seems to be good.

But there is no monthly search volume data for the particular keyword. Does it mean that no one has searched for that specific keyword in YouTube and is it the right approach to work on videos targeting these keywords or should I focus to get only keywords which has no.of monthly search volumes.

Please share your valuable thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

This article explains that not every term will have monthly search volume. That's due to the SHEER amount of word combinations TRILLIONS and to find every data point would be impossible with the limit YouTube has on it's API. That said if you're not getting organic reach. What are your impressions click through rate in search. SEO helps you show up in search, but it's up to your title and thubmanil to WIN the click and get the views :) SEO helps you show up, Good thumbnail and titles drive the views :)