• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community The Joker (Joker) from Batman ... Telescope

Live Polarex

Familiar Member
cro9u4tlmugujd0fhxg.blogspot.com
Subscriber Goal
Yes The Joker (Joker)
Is my biggest fan of all !!!! Live Polarex Nr.1-Telescope

What do you think of this Photo joker !!! you like it Yes. or No.
  • Yes.
  • or No.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is the original photo
of the Joker (Joker)

snapshot234.png

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

snapshot225.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

snapshot240.jpg

Last edited:

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I will say, having the bazooka is interesting, but what's this "live polarex nr 1-telescope" about? is this supposed to be a review of a telescope?

I dunno, why you'd include the joker in a thumbnail for a telescope?

I'll say no, it's kinda fun, but not obvious enough that it's a telescope.