• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How do I increase my click through rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaizzY

I have been posting regularly for 3 weeks (a video every 3/4 days) so not very long but I have good thumbnails and average titles I haven't seen an increase in clicks. Here is 1
85c790a46e1f56649f132aa18c68bfbbe3823823v2_hq.jpg
of my recent thumbnails

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Search your keyword. Look at your competition. How does your thumbnail look in comparison? If you looked at it next to the other thumbnails you found with that keyword, would you click on them?

I think we often ignore our own behavior when we make thumbnails. Often we post thumbnails we wouldn't click on ourselves. There are many threads on thumbnails here on the forum and a Feedback board. I would encourage you to spend some time there looking at the feedback and posting your own for feedback.

That said I'm locking this thread since there are so many other threads on the same topic.

Flufffinger

Subscriber Goal
I do think thumbnails are key here. I'm afraid the example you shared is probably just too generic to stand out amongst a whole crowd of other Minecraft thumbnails that appear in people's YouTube feeds.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Search your keyword. Look at your competition. How does your thumbnail look in comparison? If you looked at it next to the other thumbnails you found with that keyword, would you click on them?

I think we often ignore our own behavior when we make thumbnails. Often we post thumbnails we wouldn't click on ourselves. There are many threads on thumbnails here on the forum and a Feedback board. I would encourage you to spend some time there looking at the feedback and posting your own for feedback.

That said I'm locking this thread since there are so many other threads on the same topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.